Sunday, December 28, 2008

Will you be the Jimmy to my Chazz?

Today was pretty great.
I wrote a pretty wicked song two days ago, called Dead or Alive. It's on my myspace; it's not about what you think it is ;) and I dig it. http://www.myspace.com/checkoutthebrightside.
After work today, I went over to Miss Kevann's house and we watched Blades of Glory and she cuddled on my tummy (because I am much cushionier than her boyfriend).
Then on my way home, I called Kole and had a long, crazy conversation (mainly because I have too much energy for my own good).
Tomorrow is my first day off all break (other than Christmas). I am excited for sea monkeys, zoolights, and yet another day with my dear Jasmine!
Thank god for friends, guitars, Blades of Glory and sweet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment