Monday, December 15, 2008

Blargh.

I had a long day today. I woke up late, waited for at least 40 minutes for my bus, finally got to school, fairly late, and hung out with my grade tens for a bit. Had drama, did absolutely nothing, but Sabryna was there, which was actually nice to see, she's visiting from Ohio. jdkashjkshdksa my damn computer just deleted half of what I've written. I put a bunch of stuff from my iTunes on my before-deleted iPod, and I like it. Being able to walk around and listen to music is somewhat better than just walking around and singing it yourself... you get less crazy looks as well. I have a huge cramp in my shoulder right now, and I am not feelin' it. I worked until 10:30 tonight... that's the fourth night in a row, and I should be working again tomorrow but I have my musical theatre audition for Urinetown and a hair cut tomorrow. I hope my audition goes well. My monologue is pretty sweet, I'm doing Babe's monologue from Crimes of the Heart (so overdone I know. Sorry.) and singing "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" for my song. I think I'm pretty good at it. But I am stupidly tired right now and I have an early morning. Today was productive, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment