Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Such A Cold December

I love Matt Costa. A lot. My arm hurts from too much Wii, but I'm pretty certain I could kick all your asses at Wii Tennis. Maybe tomorrow though, it hurts pretty bad right now. I worked today from 10-6:30. Joel came in to visit me... that was pretty stupid of him, and he got kicked out right away. But it didn't hurt to see him... it was weird for a few seconds, but to be honest I'm getting over it pretty quick. Yeah. I'm still getting over it. But I think of how much I have going for me right now, and how many amazing friends I have to help me get through this, and I feel better. I finished memorizing and physicalizing my monologue for my Urinetown audition. I'm doing Babe's monologue from Crimes of the Heart. And I'm probably singing I Wanna Hold Your Hand for my song. I think I'll probably kick it's ass. Vegas is coming soon and I am damn excited! I wasn't until today. I think I want to take a year off for sure after I graduate this year. I want to go to Montreal for a bit, then England. I'll stay in hostels. I'm stoked for it, actually. Theres not much else to say about today. I'm pretty much in love with all the ladies I work with. And I found my iPod and now I need to re-load some music on to it.
If anyone knows any good breakup songs, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment