Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello there my darling, are you feeling satisfied?

Yeah, so today I jammed with Take The Shot. Amazing.
Big fan.
Then Malcolm drove me to the train station and we almost crashed, like six times, but if you ask him he'll say it was only once.
He's wrong. I'm right.
:)

Then I went to Chinook to see Kole and we decided that zoolights was too cold. So instead we went to see Australia, but ten minutes in, it was too lame, so we left and just hung out instead. Then I ran into China and Mike (who apparently is in my social class) and China and I ended up taking a cab to riverbend because we JUST missed the 36.

Cruella and my dear father are upstairs, pretty hammed, playing board games with some people from their running group.

How quaint!

I'm working tomorrow. It's gonna be a busy, busy semester.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment